A Vehicle Service Contract can save you thousands of dollars on auto repairs. It covers repairs and parts replacement after a breakdown beyond the terms of your factory warranty. Plus, it’s easy and convenient and it can help you protect your investment.
- Pays 100 percent of covered parts and labor, after deductible
- Transferable, can add to your auto’s resale value
- Protects against rising cost of inflation
See how much you could save
With the trend toward consumers keeping their vehicles longer, protection is an important consideration. Vehicle Service Contracts provide the consumer with additional resources to help reduce the increasing out of pocket expenses caused by the complexity of today’s automotive technology.
- Exceptional claims handling and processing
- 24/7 Emergency towing service
- Bilingual customer service
- Rental reimbursement coverage
Your vehicle will likely need more repairs the more miles it is driven—often after your factory warranty has expired. With the Vehicle Service Contract, you won’t have to worry about high repair costs for covered breakdowns. The chart below shows how the Vehicle Service Contract covers up to 400+ parts depending on options.