How to Schedule Chevrolet Service Online
- For first time users, you will have to provide vehicle information. If you are a returning customer you can sign in and move to the next step.
- After either creating an account or signing in, you will then choose the maintenance package or individual services needed. The system will populate maintenance packages that match current mileage, and you are free to choose any of the packages or individual services.
- There is also a dialogue box to add any comments or concerns. If you have questions, provide them here and we will get back to you with an answer.
- The next step choosing if you need a complimentary shuttle ride or if you will have other arrangements.
- Next, customers are allowed to select a preferred advisor before choosing an appointment day and time from the options calendar.
- The last step requires users to provide contact information, schedule reminders, return calls & updates, review the final details, and confirm the appointment.
Tips for New Customer Use
First-time users have three options to begin scheduling service online – start by providing email or phone number; sign in with Google; or enter vehicle make, year, model. Regardless of how you choose to sign in for the first time, all users will now provide the vehicle’s pertinent details, including the make, year, model, and mileage. If you don’t have all of these details memorized, we recommend referencing the owner’s manual where they can be found. We recommend setting up a basic user account for repeat online service scheduling. The system makes this easy as all users will go through the same process when scheduling service online for the first time.